[Sca-cooks] Early Christmas gift - Woot!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 16 19:16:31 PST 2002

They only had 4 when I was there this summer....Knives and Scabbards,
Dress Accessories, Textiles, and Shoes & Pattens.  Dunno about the
equestrian one.  MoL sells them in their bookstore.
OFC: I also picked up a fun reprint of Mrs. Beeton's book while I was
there...all kinds of interesting 19th c. recipes in there! <g>
--maire