[Sca-cooks] Early Christmas gift - Woot!

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Dec 17 09:10:51 PST 2002

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Dan Phelps wrote:

> Was written:
>
> > Also, she keeps asking what I want her to bring
> > me from England. I've given her the obvious answer,
> > "her, in one piece and totally in love with me" but
> > other than that I can't think of anything. She's
> > staying one week in the Enterprise hotel and the
> > next week in a flat across from Hampton Court. <grumble>
> >
> > Any ideas of what to ask for?
> >
> Well how about one of the books from the London Dig?  Knives and
> Scabards, Shoes and Pattens, Dress Acessories, Fabric, Equestrian
> Acessories, seems to me that there is a Household Items one but I don't have
> it so I might be wrong.

These are being reprinted by Boydell & Brewer. K&S, and S&P have been
done, and according to their website, _Textiles & Clothing_ is due out
today. So, hauling them across the pond is probably silly and won't save a
whole lot of dinero.

Devra, don't you have at least a couple of the reprints?

Margaret