[Sca-cooks] horsemeat

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Dec 16 19:30:16 PST 2002

I would have to argue that it is clearly with the animals for food
although it looks like it.  Here is why I would argue that the pony is
with the food animals.
With one click to the right button to get to the pony, I lost the hind
end of a horse and Knight, half of a building, part of a man's arm, and
part of "Wadard"'s name.
Don't get me wrong I am not arguing that horsemeat isn't period. I am
simply pointing out that I noticed a break in the pictures, that makes
using this website and it's pictures as a documentable source,
dangerous.  And I can't believe that I just did that.
Congratulations folks and to whoever wrote article on sources... primary
secondary tertiary etc... Being a part of this group has really made me
start looking harder at sources, in regards to documentaion.  And to
think I joined this list to ask questions about decorating the feast
halls... sheesh!
Nichola
PS I do agree though that that is one fat pony.