A new twist! was Re: [Sca-cooks] remember the 'herbalist'?

Marcus Antaya mantaya at cogeco.ca
Mon Dec 16 20:25:13 PST 2002

I have to laugh...

She actually quotes her Friends, can you believe that?

To paraphrase...Well, the big bad people were mean to me...and my friend
says that you're a big fat doody-head, so there.

Pathetic. If you publish wrong information, then it needs to be corrected. I
am a firm believer in correcting mistakes. I make them, everyone does, but
when you refuse to correct them then you need to be taken out of the gene
pool. Because if you leave these things where other idiots can read them,
then the misinformation spreads, and is almost impossible to change.

No one thinks for themselves anymore. If it's in print, it must be right. I
shake my head daily at the things we as a species do, and fear for the
future my son has to deal with. For God's sake, look who your President is.

Sorry to rant, but I've been keeping quiet during this whole thread because
it didn't affect me, but if you are so bitter and self-absorbed that you
spend your days searching the web to find out what other people are saying
about you IN A PRIVATE E-LIST then sterilize yourself now so you don't
contaminate another generation with this crap...

pant, pant, pant...whew, that sure takes energy out of you...smile

Gyric