A new twist! was Re: [Sca-cooks] remember the 'herbalist'?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 16 21:42:52 PST 2002

Hey, he's not *MY* president....
I didn't vote for the j#$#!
The woman with this website is an embarassment, and not just to folks
who are serious about their scholarship.  I find her an embarassment to
pagan culture, also.
If she's actually stealing things from other folks' websites, despite
their various requests for permissions, I sure hope someone does
something about it.
What kind of repercussions can there be, for someone who's so
bullheadedly violating copyright? (never mind all the rude, whiny
juvenile stuff...that's just bad taste)
I just know I sure wouldn't want someone with His Grace's background
after my butt!
--Maire/Sue (both bitchy [liberal] chrones, although only Sue's the
pagan! ;-P)
(of course, Sue's also the one with the two, apparently useless, BA's)