Out-weird me??? OOP/OT...Re: [Sca-cooks] horsemeat

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 16 21:15:31 PST 2002

Phillipa asked:
> Maybe Ras needs his own catagory in the Florilegium?

Nope. I never could get him to write me any articles, despite his

strong opinions on many subjects.

The only people that currently have their own sections are Mistress

Nicolaa and our 'Lainie. Eventually I will get Nicolaa's articles
distributed to other sections since I think they are often getting
missed, grouped together. And Lainie has still got the THE 12TH
CENTURY section to herself because no one has sent me any articles
specifically on the 12th century, nor have I come across enough useful,
interesting messages specifically on that time period to create a
message file.

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com