Out-weird me??? OOP/OT...Re: [Sca-cooks] horsemeat

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 17 18:56:22 PST 2002

> ROTFLMAO!
> I'm sure he's not the only one....Drakey, too, maybe? <g>
> We could get Stefan to make a special area of "animal husbandry???" <g>
> --maire

See the ANIMALS section.
For things like:

p-animals-bib     (24K)  7/24/00    Biblio. on period animals by Thomas Gloning.

p-pigs-msg        (34K)  3/27/01    Medieval pigs. Differences from modern pigs.
  (which includes some of mine and Ras' arguments over how fat medieval pigs
were and whether they were primarily raised for their fat)
Or, I hope you aren't thinking this should be section similar to what
is in the PERSONAL CARE section...

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com