OT: Pagans and more, was A new twist! was Re: [Sca-cooks] remember the 'herbalist'?

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Dec 17 09:19:21 PST 2002

hey...... unfortunately there isnt an entrance requirement of "sane,
reasonable, and intelligent enough  to be let out on the street alone" in
ANY religion.

speaking as a Pagan.. i meet plenty of "oh Gods.. please tell me i am not
being judged by THAT standard" types........ but then, so are the
Christians...
i mean, would any of you want to have your Christian religion judged by
Falwell? or your Islamic religion judged by Farakhan or Bin Laden?

yup, i have to deal with some people that make me cringe to be in the 'same"
religion with them (we usually have very little in common religiously,
actually)   but so do a lot of my non Pagan friends.

on the plus side......it does give us all something to talk about
"you have one of *those* in your church/circle/synagog too?"
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com