[Sca-cooks] Titles (of people, that is), was Flinging large rocks

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 17 10:00:10 PST 2002

LOL, what she said.  My title is in my sig file, because I can put it there,
but you'll notice that I just sign things "Apollonia"...

:)

Apollonia

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**