[Sca-cooks] Titles (of people, that is), was Flinging large rocks

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 17 09:50:01 PST 2002

Isabella di Giovanni wrote:
>  Lady Apollonia,
>      Please forgive me if I don't have the right title.

Isabella, i think, heck, i KNOW, you don't need to fret about titles
on this list.

There are masses of Peers on this list, besides various crowns and
coronets, Barons/esses, HLs (something we don't do in the West but
recognize from other Kingdoms), and official Lords and Ladies (i.e.,
have their AoA), not to mention the various other very worthy folks
without titles.

Don't stand on ceremony. Forget about titles.

Anahita
(who has a title, minor though it is, and really really really
doesn't need to be addressed by it)