[Sca-cooks] C is for cookie..

Erika Thomenius ldygytha at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 07:38:45 PST 2002

>At 10:01 PM 12/17/2002, you wrote:
>>Which ones are yours?
>
>Hers are the fant-bloody-astic Vienese crescents :-)
>
>Wix, who grabed the one I dropped before I realized it was on the floor
>seemed to agree.  Powdered sugar in her nose, sneezing like nuts, then
>licking her lips like there's no tomorrow!

Muiredach is being very nice.  :) Yes, they are the Viennese Crescents.

Honestly, they're the recipe from the NYT cookbook, without the vanilla.
I'm just always terribly nervous when I cook anything for other people, aka
"Why Gytha usually volunteers to be a kitchen scut-puppy."

-Gytha "I chop a MEAAAN onion, though.." Karlsdotter