A new twist! was Re: [Sca-cooks] remember the 'herbalist'?

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 16:21:38 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/17/02 4:09:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
patgund at earthlink.net writes:

> .
>
>     I think every faith out there has a few people who are a dozen or so
> french fries short of a happy meal.     My best friend Lisa, (who's a
> conservative Baptist), tells me the horror stories about some of the
> nutcases in her church as well.

As well as Catholicism. I saw this one website where this priest said that
Catholics shouldn't believe the fact that there is life on other planets
because it obscures the belief that we are God's special creatures and the
belief if the Immaculate Conception. My response is : *snap, snap* Wutever!

Misha
Drama Princess.