[Sca-cooks] Paganism was RE: A new twist!

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Tue Dec 17 16:39:30 PST 2002

That was certainly my understanding of what Pagan meant; Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists, Wiccans are  all pagans because they are not Christians... only the wiccans are heathens as well.

However, my concise Oxford says that Pagan is: a heathen; unenlightened, or irreligious person - which version of the OED are you using? Mine defines Heathen as one who is not an adherent of any of the world's chief religions, esp. (one who is) neither Christian, Jew nor Muslim.

Kiriel
none of the above