A new twist! was Re: [Sca-cooks] remember the 'herbalist'?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Dec 17 18:23:56 PST 2002

Oh, lord....sounds like the pagan version of Christians who pray for
Jesus to fix their truck....like, god didn't create auto mechanics for
that? <weg>.  I call them "woo-woo" types; no matter what their
professed religion, they never have seemed much to me beyond little kids
closing their eyes and insisting that they believe in fairies to save
Tinkerbell....
I follow a Wiccan path (one of many Pagan variants), and the spell stuff
is really one of the lesser parts of what I do.
--Maire