[Sca-cooks] Titles (of people, that is), was Flinging large rocks

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Dec 17 18:47:58 PST 2002

I've got a peerage....it gets me onto a couple of restricted lists, and
it, and $3.50 will get me a decent latte.
I've chosen not to use "Mistress" on lists because I quite strongly
believe that we're all scholars and wierdos and poets and cooks and
funny people, all learning and working together.  There are so many
people here that are SO far ahead of me in their culinary skills, or
research projects, or their organizational qualities, I couldn't even
*begin* to number them.  I really, really don't buy into hierarchy, and
would much rather just hang out with folks who are interested in
learning or teaching what I'm interested in learning or teaching.  Even
if some of it weirds me out (hey, it's a learning experience, right?
<g>)
All of us, together.
Dang, where'd that soapbox come from?
--Maire "not a cooking laurel in anyone's imagination" NiNuanain