[Sca-cooks] Changing topic to period recipe: Cormarye

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 21:18:36 PST 2002

I did it over hot coals one Estrella.  Wunnerful!
 Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:Cormarye's *yummy!* I've only tried it in the oven, but one of these
days, I want to try barbequeing it. Has anyone every done that?
--maire, stuck with leftovers for potlucks....

Anne duBosc wrote:

> --
> I came home from work today around 4 p.m. I’ve been reading e-mail ever since, with a brief pause to put a Cormarye in the fridge to marinate. The SCA-Cooks list has somehow degraded into comparative theology, and the Aten list has devolved into discussing decades old politics. The only thing worse would be if the Aten Cook’s list got to talking Religious Politics. Sheesh!Let’s change the subject. Here is a 14th century recipe I’m trying this week. Cormarye

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt
mundanely Pat Griffin