[Sca-cooks] Changing topic to period recipe: Cormarye

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Dec 18 07:03:58 PST 2002

> Cormarye's *yummy!* I've only tried it in the oven, but one of these
> days, I want to try barbequeing it.  Has anyone every done that?
> --maire, stuck with leftovers for potlucks....

One would think the drippings would be lost if you did it this way.

I think we're doing the Cormarye for Twelfth Night in roasters and the
oven, and probably not at my house because I have ONE outlet in the
kitchen. [Yes, this is going to be dealt with eventually.]

Margaret, who has to roll eight or so more tart crusts tonight