[Sca-cooks] OOP: grilled cheese sandwiches

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Tue Dec 17 21:54:42 PST 2002

> > >Isn't that just a Croque Monsieur with an egg added to it?
> >
> > Vegetarian croque monsieur.  No ham.  Eggs is not a variation I've
> heard of.
>
>I hesitate to contradict you, but every website I've looked at insists
>that a Croque Madame has an egg on top (including various French
>websites).

As I said, egg is not a variation I had heard of.  This does not mean that
it's not something that happens!  I personally really like the Monsieur, so
have not ordered the Madame :-)  (please don't confuse my Croque preference
for my sexual preference <g>  I have been proved wrong before, and am glad
to admit it :-)

Thanks

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds