[Sca-cooks] remember the 'herbalist'?

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Wed Dec 18 00:22:03 PST 2002

>Other recipes are uncredited.  One is "A Flaune of Almayne" from "Ancient
>Cookery".  AC is the source of the original, but the redaction is from the
>Miscellany.

Someone asked if I had seen this. I took a look at it, and the
redaction, although pretty obviously based on ours, is not verbatim
the same, hence not, I think, plausibly covered by our copyright. The
main problem is that the recipe says it is from Ancient Cookery, but
the link goes to our recipe list--not either to that recipe or to
Ancient Cookery.

I've sent a note to the site suggesting that this is confusing.

After sending the note, I noticed near the bottom of the article a
link that says it is going to Ancient Cookery but is actually going
to the list of our recipes.
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/