[Sca-cooks] bundt pan was bundt cake?

Mark Calderwood mark-c at acay.com.au
Wed Dec 18 04:42:10 PST 2002

At 17:08 17/12/02 +0000, you wrote:
>Say Giles, has anyone offered to send you a bundt pan?  Or have you figured
>out that you guys have them under a different name?  See picture here

Thanks for the kind offer Olwen, but having seen a picture we do have them
here, they're called ring tins. Actually I have about three in my cupboard,
I tend to use them for moulding risotto or desserts as I don't bake a lot.
The impression I got from the context hearing this was something to do with
young children, like a kindergarten group or something, is that right? Is
it a traditional thing at such groups? Too curious for my own good some days...

Giles