[Sca-cooks] bundt pan was bundt cake?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 09:08:33 PST 2002

>Giles asked:
> >
> > At 08:50 17/12/02 -0500, you wrote:
> > >that the cakey things baked in the
> > >mini Bundt pans are indeed her poundcakes.
> >
> > Sorry question from an iggerant Aussie- what are bundt cakes (or bundt
> > meetings?)- I heard it from American tv but have no idea what it
>is...(like
> > your high school/uni terminology, that has me permanently confused)

Say Giles, has anyone offered to send you a bundt pan?  Or have you figured
out that you guys have them under a different name?  See picture here;
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004RFPX/ref%3Dnosim/lksmsubsite-sub-kh-asin-20/103-2871713-0487807
If the answer to both those is no, send me your address.
Olwen, single, looking, barely housebroken