Re. [Sca-cooks] illusion food~pictures???

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 13:46:56 PST 2002

Hmm..I thought I posted pictures of that ice sculpture.  I don't see them
though.  I shall have to dive into my box of photos and find them.  hmmm...
For the one, I layered in rings of dried flowers and bay leaves and put
coffee beans at the bottom as 'dirt'.  It was quite lovely.  I did two
others, one for an event at the office in which I embedded objects that
pertained to the topic of event and one for someone's cowboy themed party
which came out really cool with plastic cowboys and horses and a lasso round
the whole thing.

As far as moving down there, well, heck sure, if I could afford it and could
stay for more than a couple of days or weeks.  Hmm, do they still have a
mail order bride system there?? (just kidding folks...don't get all excited)
Olwen