[Sca-cooks] Cooks who don't eat: was, Cormarye

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Dec 18 16:00:42 PST 2002

Also sprach Generys ferch Ednuyed:
>We barbequed the Cormarye at Cattle Raids, and it was quite good, or so I'm
>told - I didn't get to eat any of it! lol... that's the problem with
>cooking - I never want to eat if I've been cooking all day - maybe I need to
>cook more, I'd eat less... :-)  Does anyone else get like this?

Yeah, I usually do. Most of the feasts I cook involve copious
tasting, but by the end of the day I'm sick of the sight of it all,
and I'm probably too intent on getting my work done (yeah, me and
that %$#@& Roger Clemens have something in common...) to think about
eating.

I usually get home and become inhumanly ravenous about 1 AM... I also
think, though, that as I get older and do less of the physical work
myself, I'm more likely to actually eat some of the food on site.

Adamantius