[Sca-cooks] Changing topic to period recipe: Cormarye

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 18 08:54:27 PST 2002

Generys ferch Ednuyed wrote:

> We barbequed the Cormarye at Cattle Raids, and it was quite good, or so I'm
> told - I didn't get to eat any of it! lol... that's the problem with
> cooking - I never want to eat if I've been cooking all day - maybe I need to
> cook more, I'd eat less... :-)  Does anyone else get like this?

Good lord, yes.  That's why I started the household tradition of
not charging feast fees to the kitchen workers [when the cheapo
bean counters wanted to charge every warm body on the
premises, working or not].  We don't lose any product this way
because they all send out for Pizza or whatever - anything but
the #$%^& stuff they've been stirring all $%^& day!

Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net