Digression (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Torta de Cerase) - OOP, OT, Silly

Joan Nicholson gryphon at a-glitch.com
Thu Dec 19 04:14:59 PST 2002

Our local magazine, "New Mexico", has a section on this called "One of Our
Fifty is Missing".  When we moved out here thirty years ago, our friends
wanted to know if we would have to learn Spanish and why we were mad at the
USA! 8-D

Prydwen

Daniel Myers scrive:
>:-)
>Nope.  New Mexico doesn't count.

>I have an aunt who lives there.  She knew of several  >people who had tried
to send her postal mail and were >told that they needed extra
>postage to send things to a foreign country (and to   >make it worse, they
were told this by USPS employees).