[Sca-cooks] Atlantian 12th night and Marzipan...

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 19 09:12:33 PST 2002

Hey, I'll be there too!  I am thinking about trying to make some marzipan
(Olwen, help!) and enter the Edible Architecture Comp.  And Imgart, I've
been wearing the same red Italian for about 6th months now, so don't worry
about clothes.  I'm currently trying to finish a tunic and tabard to fight
in...

Apollonia

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**