[Sca-cooks] Atlantian 12th night (Was (no) cookies and stuff)

Laura L laura at croatan.net
Thu Dec 19 08:31:36 PST 2002

<SNIP!>

> I posted off some almond paste for Nichola to play with and as it
> turns out,
> I may end up seeing the fruits of his labors, so they better be really
> good...  Alainne and Kat keep repeating to me that there is an extra space
> in the car just for me and I could crash on the floor of the
> motel if I want
> to go along to Atlantian 12th night.  So.  Who all said they were going to
> that event?  I know several of you asked me if I were coming.
>
> Well, sorry for the random scattering of thoughts.  I suppose I shall go
> fetch a cup of coffee and see if anyone left any goodies in the
> kitchen for
> me.  They know I just wander from office to office in search of food like
> some orphaned waif so folks have become accustomed to bringing in a little
> extra with my name on a sticky.
>
> Olwen, single, looking, very anxious to move on to new horizons

I'm planning on going to 12th Night! I am **very** excited as it will be my
2nd event! (1st was cattle raids... have had scheduling conflicts and have
been unable to go to any others)

I am almost in a tizzy though, because I simply don't have a *thing* to wear
unless I can get some *massive* sewing time in between now and then, and I
just don't see it happening.

OFC: I'm trying to decide what to make for main dish for our Solstice dinner
on Sunday... guess I'll go to the whole foods market and see what looks
yummy

--Irmgart