[Sca-cooks] (no) cookies and stuff

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 19 13:07:57 PST 2002

>At 12:34 PM 12/19/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>> > Alainne and Kat keep repeating to me that there is an extra space
>> > in the car just for me and I could crash on the floor of the motel if I
>>want
>> > to go along to Atlantian 12th night.  So.  Who all said they were going
>> > that event?  I know several of you asked me if I were coming.
>>
>>I'm not going to Atlantia's (this year), but I am going to EK's Zwolfte
>>Nacht
>>in Hartshorn-dale.
>>
>>Hey Olwen, you realize I'm moving to Atlantia at the same time that you're
>>moving to the Eastrealm? They get an even swap of cooks! :-)
>>
>>****************************************
>>Randall Cook of Northpass (soon to be "of Sudentur")

>         Not really! My Lady and I are also moving from Atlaltia into Caer
>Adamant in southern East Kingdom. We will be attending the East Kindom 12th
>night.
>         For all who got the cookies... I'm sorry for the rum balls that
>changed into a rum log! They were separate when they were mailed.
>
>Jehan Yves

See!  Two really talented cooks/brewers/sewers are coming up to EK!  And
they are both so really very nice too!  A lucky day for EK that is for sure.
  I was asked to go on up to EK 12th night with them, but the call of the
archetecture competition is so strong.  I still haven't decided yet though.
It would be a good opportunity for me to meet folks where I am going to move
to.
Olwen