[Sca-cooks] (no) cookies and stuff

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu Dec 19 18:24:19 PST 2002

And just so you can know that said package of almond paste arrived
today.  Once I get over this cold thing I should be able to start
playing.  It would be a great joy to meet many of my e-friends some I
know and some I don't.  I will be at 12th night and hope to see you all
there that will be attending.  And yeah I think you'll be proud. ;)

Nichola