[Sca-cooks] (no) cookies and stuff

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 20 13:56:56 PST 2002

Good timing!  And it's only Thursday when you got it!  Sorry you have a
cold.  I'll let you know if I end up going to 12th night there.  If I do, I
just hope you bring along a bit of that marzipan so I can make a wee
contribution to your project, just because.
If life weren't doing the wet fish in the face thing to me right now then I
would have really really really loved to enter this competition.  God the
studio would be busier than ever with some outrageous project we would have
had to supply manpower to display and operate.  We have tossed this idea
around the worktable a number of times, working out stuff like making sturdy
enough, but not brittle cogs and wheels to operate drawbridges and so forth.
  Well...one day..
Olwen