[Sca-cooks] Cookies arrived

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 19 20:50:55 PST 2002

I would have shared mine with my barony (we had our monthly bidness mtg.
last night), but my cookies hadn't arrived yet.  I'm checking the
mailbox tomorrow!
I'll be sharing with the people in my department at work, since I don't
have family to share with, and the cats disdain most human food (which
is fine with me, cuz they don't get it anyway!)  My waistline *so*
doesn't need to eat all of them myself!
--maire