[Sca-cooks] Cookies arrived

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Dec 19 21:05:28 PST 2002

>I'll be sharing with the people in my department at work, since I don't
>have family to share with, and the cats disdain most human food (which
>is fine with me, cuz they don't get it anyway!)

My animules won't get any either...  And I must admit that I took some of
the extras I got (the doubles) and repacked them to make a care package for
a friend who was in a bad place, having lost her husband a year ago on the
23rd of December, and who was telling me how alone she felt and how nobody
had sent her anything nice...  Sooo, out went cookies I'd have shared at
work anyway! :-)

>  My waistline *so* doesn't need to eat all of them myself!

I don't have a waistline problem...  And I foresee a mega sugar buzz as I'm
driving from Savannah to Montreal!  :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle, Meridies