[Sca-cooks] Teppanyaki tables

Ana Valdés agora at algonet.se
Fri Dec 20 00:11:14 PST 2002

Yes, it is, I ate on one of these yesterdat but became dissapointed. The guy
grilled the fish dry and fried the eggs on butter. It was my fourth teppanyaki
experience and the worst of it, in despite it is Swedens most respected. The best
one was in Frankfurt, two months ago, the guy was a Hong-Kong chinese who did
wonderful art with the knives, slicing clams on the air. Very effectful kind of
prepare the food, circus and food...
Ana