[Sca-cooks] Questions.....OOP

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 20 10:12:00 PST 2002

 Amanda Blackwolf <amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
2. Is it really sacreligious (sp?) to omit cinnamon from peach pie and apple pie?

I believe my peach pie recipe calls for ginger rather than cinnamon (I know the pear pie does). But I do put cinnamon in apple pie. I wouldn't call it sacreligious, just usual.  If I couldn't eat cinnamon, I'd make tarts or small pies and put cinnamon in some and not in others. That would cover all the bases. An over-sized muffin tin is great for making smaller pies.

Liadan

---