[Sca-cooks] Questions.....OOP

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Fri Dec 20 09:45:59 PST 2002

>1. What temp should goose be cooked to? And is there a rough estimate of
>minutes per pound?

Don't remember off the top of my head  :(

>2. Is it really sacreligious (sp?) to omit cinnamon from peach pie and
>apple pie? <my MIL says it is, but I wanna be able to eat what I cook, dammit>

Absolutely not.  I never put cinnamon in peach pie, and only rarely in
apple pie.  Your MIL doesn't have to eat it if she doesn't like
it.  Besides, even if it was sacrilegous, so what?  If you can't eat the
darn thing, accomodate! :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry