[Sca-cooks] Byzantine murri

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 20 15:56:28 PST 2002

I have a variety of quince preserves, made unfortunately from Chaenemeles
rather than Cydonia, but I would be happy to send you some (depending on
where you live--I'm in Williamsburg VA) if that would be what you are
looking for.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.   Emerson