[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2935 - 15 msgs

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Dec 20 21:39:59 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> OK, then I have been on since Sept 97...because I was told that I was on
> list a few months after it started.

Yeah, me too. But, I think it was earlier than 97? Adamantius? When were
Timothy and Gabrielle K and Q last? I know we'd been talking for quite a
while before I came over (with Ras) to help in your kitchen for Our Crown.

> Ras and I got into a couple off-list knock-down and drag-out arguments [he
> and phlip used to do it onlist...]

Yeah- and, although he was reknowned for accidently posting publicly when he
intended to post privately, I did it once, at an inopportune moment, and not
only caught blazes, but was accused of being a liar when I said I'd done it
accidently (which I had), and that I had never done such a thing before
(which I hadn't). I found the experience most educational. I discovered that
people believe what they wish to believe, and mere inconvenient facts can be
self-righteously ignored.

But despite the fact that I would never have deliberately said publicly what
I thought, I still think it's funny, despite the embarrassment I caused
myself. And now I'm MUCH more careful about who the reply address is to.

> Stefan used to be very stuffy and staid...we cured him of that ;-)

Only took one Pennsic with SPCA ;-) Suddenly Stefan discovered that he was
appreciated for the pretty special guy he is ;-) He ain't no cheap
imitation....and, I'd better shut up now ;-O

> I believe that the salamander discussion was fairly early - in november of
> that year I think..where we ended up with an ecclesiastic hierarchy for
the
> cathedral and shortly after that I developed the Rock.

Yes- the rock started as a mere pebble, and as we grew and learned to enjoy
each other, sometimes in spite of ourselves, it became.... THE ROCK (and to
blazes with cheap, imitation actors, as well ;-)

> margali

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,