[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2935 - 15 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Dec 18 06:16:37 PST 2002

OK, then I have been on since Sept 97...because I was told that I was on
list a few months after it started.

Puck got married and busy...[just to show how long, he was married in and in
the Navy when we first met...and then he divorced, retired and dated
around...]

Ras and I got into a couple off-list knock-down and drag-out arguments [he
and phlip used to do it onlist...]

Stefan used to be very stuffy and staid...we cured him of that ;-)

I believe that the salamander discussion was fairly early - in november of
that year I think..where we ended up with an ecclesiastic hierarchy for the
cathedral and shortly after that I developed the Rock.

margali

the quote starts ehre:
I think I came on sometime in the first year, earliest I can find on google=
 was July, 1997.  Master A, His Grace, Cousin Cory, Ras, and Stefan were al=
ready here.  And of course, Gunthar, who wasn't even King, yet. Phlip and P=
hillipa either were already here, or came online soon after.  Puck was a fa=
irly frequent contributor back then, where's he been keeping himself lately=
?
Mordonna

Marilyn Traber
State Farm
Emergency Services Provision, New London
Phone: 203-699-7117
Fax:	 203-699-7105