[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]OT: cats was:drive by cookieing

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Mon Dec 23 07:05:35 PST 2002

| We got ours yesterday;-)
|
| Got to love a rural route, when you personally know the
| post-hominid;-) she saw nobody was available friday or saturday
| so she took the box home and dropped it off on sunday because she
| knew we were generally home on sundays;-)
|
| Everything looks wonderful - even the smushed biscottis from
| Maire, and the melted strudeln...and the cat is currently trying
| to get into the box - he likes spices and people food...
|
| margali

Am I the only person here who has cats that don't give a flying flip about
people food? None of my three will touch *anything* I eat, except  Loki, the
youngest one will try and *drink* whatever I am drinking... (and gets his
face stuck in the glass occasionally...).. actually, I take that back,
anything is an exaggeration.  Athena likes cheese, and I caught Gandalf
eating Nick's Raisin Bran (sans milk even) the other day...but *still*... I
mean, these cats have turned their noses up at TUNA before...

Generys the very confused by my animals...