[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]OT: cats was:drive by cookieing

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 07:27:08 PST 2002

Well, none of my 8 will eat cheese or eggs (the normal cat/human food), but they all love my egg nog cappuccino and potato chips.

Their weird thing is they love to play hockey with their toy mice, using the refrigerator as the goal. They lay there for a long time, stretching out their arms, trying to reach it. If I don't get it immediately, they'll come in and start meowing at me then go sit in front of the fridge.

They would do it a hundred times a day, if I would keep getting the mice out for them. I just keep buying new mice. One of these days I'll move the fridge and find them all.

Isabella

 Generys ferch Ednuyed <generys at blazemail.com> wrote:| We got ours yesterday;-)

| Got to love a rural route, when you personally know the
| post-hominid;-) she saw nobody was available friday or saturday
| so she took the box home and dropped it off on sunday because she
| knew we were generally home on sundays;-)
|
| Everything looks wonderful - even the smushed biscottis from
| Maire, and the melted strudeln...and the cat is currently trying
| to get into the box - he likes spices and people food...
|
| margali

Am I the only person here who has cats that don't give a flying flip about
people food? None of my three will touch *anything* I eat, except Loki, the
youngest one will try and *drink* whatever I am drinking... (and gets his
face stuck in the glass occasionally...).. actually, I take that back,
anything is an exaggeration. Athena likes cheese, and I caught Gandalf
eating Nick's Raisin Bran (sans milk even) the other day...but *still*... I
mean, these cats have turned their noses up at TUNA before...

Generys the very confused by my animals...