[Sca-cooks] get ready! Incoming!!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 23 09:36:50 PST 2002

That's no threat.  Aeddie likes marzipan.  We need to put up the pictures from
Saturday, I got inspired by a "Frazz" comic strip and made a "Stonehenge" out of
shortbread sticks and marzipan.
<http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/frazz/archive/frazz-20021217.html>

Yesterday I baked more of my Spicebread, since that which may someday come in the
cookie box is certainly no longer fresh.  <mope>

Selene Colfox