[Sca-cooks] get ready! Incoming!!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 15:16:01 PST 2002

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Yesterday I baked more of my Spicebread, since
> that which may someday come in the
> cookie box is certainly no longer fresh.
> <mope>
>
> Selene Colfox

Sigh.

I haven't received mine either.  I doubt that the
box will arrive _before_ Christmas.  I wonder
what kind of bribery Jamal used in order to get
his sooooo soon.  You don't know how hard it is
to hear the tales of all the deliciousness and
not be able to share ...  Of course, this is
_not_ a complaint.  I am sure that the entire
fault lies with the Post Awful ...

Sigh.

Huette

=====