[Sca-cooks] OT: cats was:drive by cookieing

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 23 18:13:02 PST 2002

Mine are:
Sofi (short for Sophonisba Anguissola, the Italian painter--the cat has
a white splotch on her otherwise-striped face, and it looks like paint)
Aurora (she's white and dawn-colored...a very light-colored flame point
siamese, and built like a fur-covered meatloaf)
Curye (named for her kitten-fondness for curried anything, and because
she's a mixed-up cat color-wise....white-based calico, but her color
spots are striped, and she's got 7 toes on 3 of her feet, and 6 on the
last. She's simultaneously my sweetest cat and my nastiest)
Mac (year-old fluffy orange boy...tail almost as wide as his butt.  I
was going to name him Quince, because of the marmalade connection, or
maybe Paisley, after Ian Paisley (Orange connection), but my sister beat
me to it, and named him [poor cat] Butterscotch MacTavish.  He answers,
when he wishes, to Mac, Macaroni, or Macro.) He doesn't eat people food,
but does eat *anything* made of wool or silk.