[Sca-cooks] OT: cats

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 21:17:49 PST 2002

Mordonna,
    We should breed your Sylly cat and my Moggie and see what we get. She can, and DOES, open doors. She jumps up and grabs the doornob with her two paws, then as she slides off, turns the handle and the door (to my bedroom, of all places!) pops open. The first time she did it, I swore there was someone else in my house. Poor Fergus, I made him check all the rooms. She's done it about 10 times, so she really knows what she is doing.
     But then Gorgeous George (I had him before I knew about Gorgeous..honest!) and Gracy turn on my vacuum cleaner (it's a Kirby and I think they must have been rasseling and hit the button. When I came down, like INSTANTLY, they were both laying in the window taking a bath). And I have a Himmy that changes/erases/plays my phone answering machine. I don't know if all this one button stuff is good or not, but when I called home one day to check messages, there he was, talking into the phone.
     Most people are used to my weird farm...or is that funny farm?
Isabella
 Anne duBosc <anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com> wrote:--

Well, I have Sylvester Mighty Cat the Magician, and his apprentice, Tabitha the Deft. Sylly cat is very smart, and if he had thumbs, he could open the door and rule the world. Tabitha is a thief. She was declawed as a kitten, but she uses her hands quite well. If it's shiny, or wiggles, she's gonna get it sooner or later.
Mordonna

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt