[Sca-cooks] OT - cat antics

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 23 20:46:18 PST 2002

><delurking to introduce my three feline tyrants>
>In order of seniority:
>Susan

<<waves>>hi Susan!  Glad you found voice and decided to talk to us.  My
little kitty, Frank, is one of those attached cats too.  Sleeps on my neck
whether I'm sitting at the computer, reading, sleeping myself or trying to
get anything done around here.  She tried climbing on me while I was doing a
little lampworking but we both decided that was not so safe.
Hope to hear more from you.  Like where you live, how long you been on the
list, what other SCAdian stuff you do, if you are apprentice to anyone, aw,
come on, you know the gambit.  So give!
Olwen, nosey, innocent till caught