[Sca-cooks] OT - cat antics

Lee & Susan lecachot at airmail.net
Tue Dec 24 03:27:26 PST 2002

replying to Olwen's demand :) for more info on myself:
I'm currently living in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad in Ansteorra (Austin, TX);
although I'm currently not active in the SCA (may get back in one of these
days, though).  I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks now, mostly in
awe of the ability of the people on this list.  My other SCAdian interests
are weaving, dancing and costuming.  I used to do an Elisabethan persona,
but if I get active again am probably going to switch to a Middle Eastern
(either Turkish or Egyptian, both of which I love) persona, if I do start
playing again.  Right now, VERY boring mundane job. working in a call center
(but at least it pays the bills).
I guess that's enough about me for now,
Wishing everyone a Merry Holiday (whichever one you celebrate, please ignore
if you don't celebrate any holiday at all)
Susan (who used to be Arabella)