[Sca-cooks] OT - cat antics

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 23 22:17:16 PST 2002

That's *Mac" to a TEE! He's probably only 11-12 pounds (Sofi's the
biggest at 14, but then she's part Maine Coon), but not completely full
grown yet, either.  He's definitely the talkiest of the four, too.
Curye's the one who's my bestest bud, although they all tend to follow
me from room to room, and they *all* want to sleep on the bed with me.
They're family, as much as anything on this planet can be.  And
wonderful funny, too.  They're getting red-and-green furred catnip mice
for Xmas.
No OFC...I'm still fixated on my enroute cookies ;-P
--maire