[Sca-cooks] OT - cat antics

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Dec 23 22:07:05 PST 2002

Well, I too suffer from cats. Those of you who have been on the List for a
while may remember when IO had one send out email, since I leave my computer
on all the time.

At the moment, I'm living at Margali's, with her two, who are characters in
their own right- you may remember my discussion a while back, about cooking
with Bonzer. They're both great cats, but I'll let her tell you more about
them.

Bonzer is my buddy, but he doesn't understand about That Other Cat, my
Little Girl, (officially named Snippety Do Don't) is my owner, so he's been
bullying her. When I was out of town for a few days, Rob and Margali had put
her in my room to protect her, he'd gotten so bad.

When I got back, after the usual greetings, (Purr, purr, I missed you, I'm
HUNGRY) she landed in my lap (she's usually in my lap, or napping close by)
Bonzer came in for HIS greeting and petting- after all, I'm HIS designated
alternate person. She reached down and clocked him, saying, "This is MY
person".She nailed him hard enough that he won't come near me to get petted
if she's in my lap, any more ;-)

I guess I have a possessive owner <sigh>...

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,