[Sca-cooks] OT - cat antics

Lee & Susan lecachot at airmail.net
Mon Dec 23 19:09:37 PST 2002

<delurking to introduce my three feline tyrants>
In order of seniority:

Maeve - calico female, tends to be very standoffish, but loves rice pudding

Atesh (Turkish for fire) - orange tabby male, who I think may be related to
Snoopy (see below) as he weighs in around the same and often assumes the
same positions, he will mug you for buffalo wings

Cobweb - pure white female with a LOT of Siamese ancestry, as her constant
talking indicates; also known as the velcro kitty for her tendency to attach
herself (literally) to me and refuse to be left alone

And, if anyone is concerns, yes they have all been "fixed" :)

Susan