[Sca-cooks] FYI

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Dec 23 22:33:49 PST 2002

At 11:19 PM 12/23/02 -0700, you wrote:
>He's all yours, dear.....
>(geez, these f/r/e/n/c/h/...uh, Normans....)
>--maire

Uh-uh! _I'm_ the Norman (and damn proud of it too- though I'm still proud
of my Aquitainian mum). _He_ has the misfortune to be half Scots- a
distinct mitigation to the wholesome Gascon bloodline... ;-D)

(Boy am I gonna catch it for that!)

But he does have absolutely *beautiful* eyes...

'Lainie

>> >--
>> >Edouard, Sire de Bruyerecourt
>> >bruyere at mind.net
>> >"Je suis, je sais, je sers!"
>> >
>> >*ElaIne de MontgrIs....."a vert your I's"
>>
>> I think you owe the WHOLE LIST some major grovelling for that one!
>>
>> (And Darling, are you suggesting my I's be amended to match yours?
[I's/eyes])